If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not use this website or services provided by Capup.
As Capup collects, receives, possess, stores, deals or handle information of provider of information in the course of offering or providing various products and services, either in person or via online digital channels to the Users, this Policy is framed and implemented for handling of or dealing in personal information including sensitive personal data or information of such Users and ensuring that the Users are able to review and consent to the Policy before providing their personal information to Capup.
The personal information (including sensitive personal data or information) collected by Capup includes:
Capup values the personal information entrusted to it and the NBFC is committed to collecting, using, retaining and disclosing personal information in a fair, transparent and secure way by adhering to the following key principles:
1. Collection Limitation:Personal information shall be collected by fair, lawful and transparent means. Capup shall be open with individuals about how the NBFC will use their personal information, with whom it will be shared and where it may be sent.
The provider of information shall, at any time while availing the services or otherwise, also have an option to withdraw its consent given earlier to Capup. Such withdrawal of the consent shall be sent in writing to Capup on address (3rd Floor, 4th Cross Road, Behind Shivaji Talkies, Bangalore 560002) or through email- email@example.com. In case the provider of information withdraws his / her consent in relation to personal information, Capup shall evaluate the request and take appropriate action. If an individual does not provide their personal information or subsequently, withdraws consent in relation to personal information, Capup shall have the option not to provide services for which the said information was sought. Capup may retain some data to meet its obligations under applicable law.
Capup may transfer sensitive personal data or information to any other entity or person located in India or any other country that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Capup.
Transfer of information shall be allowed only if it is necessary for the performance of lawful contract entered into between Capup or any person on its behalf and the information provider or where the information provider has consented to such transfer.
Personal information, including sensitive personal data or information, may be disclosed or transferred to insurance providers, credit bureau, verification agencies, collection partner, Regulatory & legal authorities (Credit information agencies, law enforcement agencies, judicial agencies), affiliates and business partners.
Reasonable due diligence activities shall be conducted to ensure that the third party has appropriate security & privacy controls in place prior to sharing of any personal information (including sensitive personal data or information).
Marketing and Promotional Activities: Marketing and promotional communications shall be sent to providers of information / customers only after obtaining required consent from them in adherence to obligations under applicable law.
The grievances or discrepancies reported by provider of information with respect to processing of personal information shall be addressed in a time bound manner by the designated ‘Grievance Officer ’. Customers can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us on our address at 3rd Floor, 4th Cross Road, Behind Shivaji Talkies, Bangalore 560002
Grievance Officer Details:
Mr. Mr. Shiva Kumar M.C
Capup Financial Services Private Limited,
3rd Floor, 4th Cross Road, Behind Shivaji Talkies,
Third Party Websites & Services
Capup’s website and services may contain links to third party services, and give the user the ability to access such third-party websites, products, and services. Please proceed to the use of such third party website or service at your own risk. Capup will not be held liable for any outcome or harm arising as a result of such use of such third party websites or services. Please read the privacy policies of any third party before proceeding to use their websites, products, or services.
No Contractual Obligation
1. Links to other websites
2. Competency to contract
3. Collection of information
Towards the provision of the Services and in cases where a User visits or uses the CapUp Products, CapUp shall collect the following information from a User (“User Information”):
3.1. Information given by the User: The User may be required to give us information (including sensitive personal information) about the User when creating or using an account on a CapUp Product, or when corresponding with CapUp by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include without limitation your name, photograph, postal address, e-mail address and phone number, details of any identification or address proof, financial information, location details or other information required by CapUp to provide the Services and protect against any illegal activities. We may also require additional information about a User in compliance of or as required under Applicable Laws;
3.2. Information collected about a User: With regard to a User’s use of any CapUp Product, CapUp may automatically collect and analyse technical information such as the IP address, login information, browser details, time zone setting, operating system and other similar information; or information about a User’s visit such as URL information, material or information viewed or searched by the User; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page, metadata such as location, date etc., and details of email address or phone number used to contact customer service; and
3.3. Information we receive from other sources: CapUp may receive information about a User its other products and services used by the User or from third parties such as advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers. CapUp may also collect non-personally identifiable information of Users.
4. Usage of User Information
User Information is used by CapUp and its partners and service providers towards various business purposes which, amongst others, includes:
– to facilitate the User’s requests and the Services;
– to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving Services, CapUp Products, their security and service quality;
– to share with a User, updates on changes to CapUp’s services and their terms and conditions and provide details of similar products and services;
– to aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics for CapUp;
– to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
– to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by the User;
– for conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
– for complying with Applicable Laws including the directions of any Governmental Authorities;
– for selective offers and promotions; and
– for providing a personalized experience and to enhance a User’s experience in relation to the application or the website.
– for contacting you through WhatsApp, SMS, Email, or other means, on the contact number and email ID (made available by you on our Website/App), and offer you information and services for the product you have opted for. You authorize us to contact, call, SMS or email you for the mentioned purpose, irrespective of whether you register with the NDNC registry. CapUp may from time to time send by e-mail or otherwise, information relating to products and services offered by its partners and affiliates, general information related to financial and other services, and products.
5. Storage of User Information
6. Dissemination of User Information
The User acknowledges the User Information and other data may be exported outside of India, processed and stored in a foreign country or countries where it may be accessed by other entities. User Information may also be transferred in accordance with Applicable Laws to Governmental Authorities, to affiliates of CapUp and any potential buyers of the shares or assets of CapUp. CapUp may also distribute User Information (not being in the nature of sensitive personal information) with other third parties, analytics providers and other third parties for provision of services to CapUp and/or the Users by such third parties.
7. Service Providers
CapUp may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
– To facilitate our Service;
– To provide the Service on our behalf;
– To perform Service-related services; or
– To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used
– We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
8. Information security
CapUp takes various steps and measures to protect the User Information provided by a User from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Do note that while CapUp makes best possible efforts to securely store the User Information and data provided by a User, CapUp does not guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of the User Information and data provided by a User on account of a data breach, unauthorized access, security failure etc. CapUp cannot guarantee, give no warranties, and shall not be liable for breach of the security of User Information through the CapUp Products due to malicious attacks, errors, commission or omissions not willfully initiated by CapUp and any transmission is at the risk of the User.
9. Retention of User Information
CapUp may, at its discretion, retain any User Information for as long as a User is active on the CapUp Products, as required under agreements with CapUp or as required under Applicable Laws. CapUp shall not be responsible for any destruction of any User Information after the closure or termination of a User’s account with CapUp.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
11. Contact details
Collateral-free and flexible financing in less than a week!
Invest in ‘Hybrid Assets’ and match low risk with high returns.
Earn referral bonus and fees on every successful conversion